Going to give NPP a try

SKYBOUND_423

VETERANS
I’m going to do a bulking cycle after being forced to take almost a month off from the gym. Thinking about NPP this time instead of Deca for around 12 weeks. Opinions on which type of Test to take with it, and what can I take to help the cycle be even better?

Havn’t took NPP before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Test prop bro. No question about it. When running a cycle a synergistic effect is produced when running the same esters and different compounds. If that makes sense. Always try and keep your esters consistent. It’d be like running tren ace with test e…Just wouldn’t make sense.

No worries at all brother…Medical studies I’m not so sure to be one hundred percent honest…I’ll look and If I find some I’ll post them. But I can for sure find articles where others have made the same statements. I guess for me it comes down to logic. Synergistic means the cooperation of two or more compounds who’s combined effect is greater than the sum of their separate effects. I would think (think) that one compound being released into your body at the same time as another would illicit better results as well as more stable bloods…Mind you though fellas, I’m an electrician not a Dr what so ever.

Found something you may like…I’ll have to play around a bit to learn how to properly link articles…but if you’ll google Dr. Gary Gaffney and the word synergistic, a plethora of information will pop up. I’m still reading it myself

I’ve never really had an issue mixing and matching esters. Everyone reacts to things differently though, and everyone has a favorite way to do things.

I love nandrolone any kind but I try to stay away from decca.
I would run testosterone enanthate and npp inj Monday Wednesday Friday both test and npp adjust the amount of testosterone to add to the mgs you want and remember that 450-600mg is a good place for npp unless you want to push it farther

I don’t recall saying it wouldn’t work. I said a greater synergistic effect would be achieved by using the same esters. If you can find info disproving that, please, by all means, share it with the community…

Back