Going to give NPP a try

Don’t stress i know your background just post up a picture for them.
I don’t want this to make you think that ugm isn’t a good place for you to be a member.
Hit me up

You did a good job this is on a different level but if this were to happen in another thread with just members do exactly what you did and either close the post or flag it.

I apologize for us hijacking your thread, we just prefer to call out the bs instead of having people blindly follow along.

As far orals go, it would be up to you. Test and Npp alone with a good nutrition plan plus hard training… you’ll get amazing results.

No man, it’s all good! I dont like bull shit either, but I let you all hash it out before I commented back 😂

Definitely a good diet & training. I seen good results on Decca, but didnt like some of the effects of it. So I wanna try NPP this time.

Guess he doesn’t have a recent pic lol. And he’s a fighter who said anything about fighting 😂😂😂 typical I just love guys like @primo_build prob some fat guy sitting around with his shirt off with his hand down his pants scratching his balls then sniffing them. That’s how I picture people this guy.

Why does he need to hit you up? He wants to act like he knows gear and he’s a fighter he can stick up for himself

Last edited:
Npp is a nice compound. All the benifits of deca with none of the sides. It’s been years since I ran it but I did like it

Anadrol was always my favorite oral. 4 weeks out from a meet I would start taking that like it was going out of style… always heard good about Tbol, never tried it but will some day. Won’t always made me feel like crap, achy joints and cramps like an SOB…

Tbol is not near as strong as abom but a lot safer as far as sides and women can take it in small amounts and do very well

Last edited:
I love me some Adrol but damn it hates my liver. I don’t use it anymore personally but I can’t refute it’s effectiveness.

Back