How many CCs can you load a once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a couple years, every show that was big had an after party. I like to just point out how as bbers back then I would of drank Lee Haneys urine if they told me that it got you big. we just wanted to get jacked and ripped. I remeber every one giving tim belknap shit because he was a diabetic since he was a kid but he figured out how to use insulin and whatever, because he blew up. like 5’ 5" and 210 ripped. Its just funny.

I didnt see anyone else mention it, if it was already said I apologize, but if its not already in your rotation, the ventro gluteal site can hold a ton of oil. I dump 3 cc’s in them all the time, and even of you get some pip, it doesnt fuck with any lifts. Its easy to hit, very little fat in the area, very few veins and nerve endings, its my favorite site. 1 inch is plenty long eneough, I’ve even used a 5/8th with no problem.

Stick with whatever you’re comfortable with, but once you locate the right spot its a great site. I was scared to try it for a while because theres some boney areas around it, and its not a muscle “belly” like other sites, but i havent turned back since i staryed using it. But i do admit, i was nervous about it at first as well.

Another great site that an old coach of mine had me doing is the lat. Holds a ton, but sometimes i get a muscle twitch while the pins in, but i use it whenever im on a bunch of short esters.

Yes sir. My worst was 30 plus years ago I stopped at a stop sign. …for 15 minutes. The cops and fire busted my passager window. I snapped out of it do the cops dragged me out of my car. At that time it didn’t show up so no charges exceptgetting dragged thru broken glass

You are right. In the last few years it is a good site for im nursing shots as little as we give them. Definitely 1" unless your really obese. I think the leaner you are it’s easier to find if you tighten the area. Lying is easiest but you need someone to give it. I cramp up.

I tried to do my lat the other day and realized that as well to the quad it went

1ml in my delts, I tried 2ml of tren a and that shit left some oil residue and a nice rash for a little over a week, never happens with 1ml always 2. 2ml in the glute max for me even then that’s pushing it. Quad just 1ml.

Yeah that twitch is a little off putting, but I’ve gotten used to it. Funny eneough the quads is the one site I dont hit. I tried it once back in the day, hit a nerve and saw stars. Then I saw a video by Palumbo explaining why he advises never hitting quads. But they are a favorite for most, im just a bitch since that first attempt.

Yep just three .7 sus .7 deca .6 test e in my right quad cause it’s chest day and quads abslrely do anything only dead’s tomorrow

Yes…did it for years then i forgot about it! I also used to wrap my bottles to by used that day or pokes for like 10inutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back