How many CCs can you load a once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ml is gonna be max for me quad or glute.
Just a personal thing. I’m sure I could do more but never needed to.
And so far I only use long esters so two maybe three times a week. I get so busy work work and a business I will miss shot days and before I know it a week has past.

I’ve always felt that my smaller muscles like delts can hold up to 2cc and bigger muscles like my glutes can hold 3-5cc (although I don’t use enough compounds to get up to 3cc anyways). I just remember this from a chart that I saw when I was initially reading.

Another question though, what length needle do you guys use? I typically do a 1inch needle for my delts and a 1.5 inch for ventro glutes. Just gauging the room (pun intended) for any advice.

Wimps…yes it was standard to use 22g. I still do 80%. Also gearchurch had a great test suspension. It didn’t clump in a 25 but I have it sitting for a year. It requires a 22 now. Fast acting are my favorite, I even like gels. 👿 test I use LA, but really a true test prop tren A and masteron p is just always great. You can go off if things get bad. I like the schedule of taking something daily. But off course that’s my opinion totally. I’m old so of course the dosages and tren will change. Back in the day…go to Mexico and shoot 10cc eat, sometimes take back stenox for the week then go back. The test flu was bad but this was when ttyko first came out and QV, animal pets??? Reforvit. Everyone was using nubain too. It was a mess but freaks like freaks. We were big and bad girls like the big dudes and the nubain, GHB, etc legal back then. It was a picture in time. Just really fun and it was 1 year then everything was gone. Watch the Chris cormier documentary. He was at a show that my friend was doing and I was helping him backstage. Chris was there with rico mclinton. Rico won, of course, but they did a few things backstage that I never saw up until then. My friend should of won but he went on to colt productions…if you don’t know now you know.

Of course you do. I tried everywhere and last and bis were not bad but calves, quads, fucking nightmare. Triceps hurt, I did my “teardrop” once with a 1 inch and pulled it out blood hit the ceiling, truth, i grabbeda roll of toilet paper and it stopped quick. Three or four times I’ve had a bleeder like that. It’s from not taking your time and everything we know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back