How many CCs can you load a once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah brother before these sick fucks started raping girls GHB was amazing its anabolic in nature and we would take a cap after a crazy long workout and 4hrs later wake up perfectly rested and do it all over again no test at the time just natty and felt great plus was ripped

No perfectly rested its amazing but nowadays they have gbl its break cleaner don’t use it GHB precursor chems are almost impossible to get

Used correctly in the same sentence as a drug I don’t get it personally

Its not addictive physically but people start using it and continue because it works I never used it for the high honestly it was all about the sleep for me

Gone maybe the smallest amounts but its normally gbl which turns into ghb in your body but its bad stuff its a solvent usually called break cleaner. I don’t know if that’s what it really is used for though lol

Your fine brother don’t stress you have been a good member and your learning how to navigate.
Shit happens don’t even worry about it

Blue nitro?

I’ve never used nubain I thought it was a type of opioid is that true or it was something else?

Last edited:
That’s crazy lol

Renutrient was the second brand after they removed ghb from the label? Right?

Last edited:
I read everything twice. And yes their compounds but addicting, I know personally I wouldn’t workout if compounds weren’t in the picture.

Nubain is a partial agonist like the subutex/suboxone…same thing basically. temgesic and buprenex along with Nubain were all non controlled. Nubain, I believe is discontinued now. It was used for uticaria (hive) and itching after surgery or morphine was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back