I will be starting my first Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep in mind if you use tren, you can’t do a standard PCT. Especially tren e you’ll be shut down for a while so would probably have to TRT after for a couple months before trying to pct

You need blood work first. Test levels. t 25 I bet you are in the 800 range easily. I would wait to see where you are at first. And to be honest, wait till you are a bit older. Less problems down the road.
And Tren for a first ride? Your call. But my opinion is no Tren till you see how basic compounds work. 500 TestE/C is like the bro science first time. Which is a nice first cycle. You can bump it up mid cycle if you are not seeing huge numbers. But I am a less is more. I’ve ran 1500mg before and to be honest, feel better at 500-750 type combos. Just my thoughts.

Seems like your set on tren. Just know there’s a good chance you will be shut down for quite a while. I don’t think it’s wise to run it first cycle and immediately with a PCT after I think you should cruise for a bit after prior to PCT. If you run Test only then let’s say second cycle test mast, then you decide the lifestyle isn’t for you, chances are you can recover pretty well with a proper PCT. on the other hand you start ripping tren your first couple cycles then wanna call it quits you may have fucked yourself to TRT for life. Test the waters with Test only first that’s my advice.

That’s a lot for a first cycle. Generally accepted 500mg/wk Test E with MAYBE an oral added. Also, if you do end up taking that much, make sure you get your body fat % down as much as possible before hand

I will echo others. That’s a very intelligent/mature decision. You very well could see amazing gains on just test for your first cycle… most do and then spend decades trying to replicate it.

I gained 14 pounds muscle. Lost maybe 4 of it cause injuries plagued me right after cycle. But happy with ten net. How else can you gain ten pounds of muscle in three months. Impossible naturally. I think the avg natural is 1 to 2 pounds per month for an intermediate lifter and half pound per month for an experienced lifter.

Ok brother… looks like you’re thinking with your head and not your heart. That’s a good thing.

To summarize everyone’s advice.

You are a tad young BUT not too terribly young so you can do this and be safe.

#1 prior to to pinning anything…get blood work. A full panel. This will give you a comprehensive look at what ya got going on in your body. It’ll give you your natural test levels and highlight anything that might be of concern. There very well could be some issues you need to address prior to your cycle.

#2 post your labs… there’s some very sharp dudes here that can possibly pinpoint something that needs addressing.

#3 don’t get in a rush. Everything will come in due time. None of this stuff is worth lifelong severe trauma to your body.

I can go on and on but as my kids tell me (often)… get off your soapbox dad! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back