In between cycles fat burner

When I first started running gear again and saw that I could get everything the first cycle I wrote up was something like this

Testosterone enanthate 750mg
Tren enanthate 400mg
Mast enanthate 400mg
Primo enanthate 1000mg
Hgh 2iu
Igf1lr3
Dbol 50mg pwo
Tbol 40mg last 8 wks
Anavar 40mg entire cycle
Hcg

Pct
Clomiphene
Nolvadex
Triptorelin
Hcg

I needed to do alot of research before I ended up running a crazy cycle like this because srcs websites say this is the way to go well it could be but not for a guy like me or 80% of other people lol
Don’t run anything like this lol

Did you run the igflr3 it peaks
My interest for the future If it works in short runs

To get real igf1lr3 your going to have to pay alot it isn’t cheap usually costs more than gh for a kit.
Alot of fakes but I do know someone that used it and he gained 25lbs on a cycle and not a pinch was fat or water amazing stuff

You can run it short which is better alot of side effects like organs growing and getting a huge gut that won’t go away

Last edited:
Even then it could be fake lol

I only know of 2 labs making real igf1lr3 the rest is fake. I actually believe that one of those labs stopped producing.

You beat me too it I wouldn’t touch any of it it’s apparently over priced and faked @Bigmurph . @Dirtnasty if your gonna waste money or spend that much buy pharma hgh even if you did get the real thing (which I would say to be highly unlikely ) apparently your body builds tolerance to it quick and i think I it can cause your receptors to not respond after continued use this was enough to turn me off to the idea

Back