Member of the Month April Contest Sponsored by Flashlabs

THE CONTEST IS DIFFERENT THIS MONTH

Here we go again brothers and sisters the Member of the Month Contest for April 2021 sponsored by FLASHLABS will be judged on

View attachment 12770

Were going to do things just a little different the contest will be judged on how many NEW TOPICS a member created in the month of April.
These topics must be informative topics, articles, studies and related topics to our lifestyle.

ACTIVITY =new topics, posts,

When an introduction is written by a new member anyone who wants to win member of the month should definitely welcome them to the community. This is going to be an important factor in winning member of the month.

VERY IMPORTANT BELOW

TO BE A CONTESTANT YOU MUST REPLY IN THIS TOPIC THAT YOU’RE PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT.
YES THAT MEANS ACTUALLY POST HERE SAYING THAT YOU’RE PARTICIPATING THE EARLIER YOU POST THE MORE YOUR NEW TOPICS WILL COUNT I WILL KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY YOU HAVE WHEN YOU JOIN THE CONTEST

VERY IMPORTANT ABOVE

Prize this month from FLASHLABS is 25% off to the winner.

Thanks again to everyone who participated last time around. Lets have another great month at ugmuscle.
Thanks
Banned and the entire staff

You can use the magnifying glass to find other member of the month contests from the past and so much more information.

I have 10 members so far no one else wants to participate? Nothing to lose only to gain.

You should definitely congratulate our new moderator.
14857_2.png
We have a new Forum Moderator at ugmuscle KAD1 Forum News & Rules
I would like to announce that im adding @Kad1 to our forum moderators. He has been with ugmuscle for awhile and is a extremely helpful member who asked that we even create a Caught an Injury category and has been keeping up with trying to help everyone posting and I respect that very much. I personally want to say thank you and I look forward to having you as part of the team brother. Please let’s congratulate our newest moderator @Kad1 Thanks Banned @TBU @NeuroRN @John @UGMain

Last edited:
25% off that’s alot when you really think about it I would be happy to get a 1/4 taken off the top of anything and the contest can actually be won in one day by one person if you enter and post all New Topics and there informative and if copy and paste you have written atleast a summary of what you believe BOOM the contest is yours it can change very quickly.

Last edited:
THE CONTEST IS DIFFERENT THIS MONTH

Here we go again brothers and sisters the Member of the Month Contest for April 2021 sponsored by FLASHLABS will be judged on

View attachment 12770

Were going to do things just a little different the contest will be judged on how many NEW TOPICS a member created in the month of April.
These topics must be informative topics, articles, studies and related topics to our lifestyle.

When an introduction is written by a new member anyone who wants to win member of the month should definitely welcome them to the community. This is going to be an important factor in winning member of the month.

VERY IMPORTANT BELOW

TO BE A CONTESTANT YOU MUST REPLY IN THIS TOPIC THAT YOU’RE PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT.
YES THAT MEANS ACTUALLY POST HERE SAYING THAT YOU’RE PARTICIPATING THE EARLIER YOU POST THE MORE YOUR NEW TOPICS WILL COUNT I WILL KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY YOU HAVE WHEN YOU JOIN THE CONTEST

VERY IMPORTANT ABOVE

Thanks again to everyone who participated last time around. Lets have another great month at ugmuscle.
Thanks
Banned and the entire staff

You can use the magnifying glass to find other member of the month contests from the past and so much more information.

I have 10 members so far no one else wants to participate? Nothing to lose only to gain.

You should definitely congratulate our new moderator @Kad1
14857_2.png
We have a new Forum Moderator at ugmuscle KAD1 Forum News & Rules
I would like to announce that im adding @Kad1 to our forum moderators. He has been with ugmuscle for awhile and is a extremely helpful member who asked that we even create a Caught an Injury category and has been keeping up with trying to help everyone posting and I respect that very much. I personally want to say thank you and I look forward to having you as part of the team brother. Please let’s congratulate our newest moderator @Kad1 Thanks Banned @TBU @NeuroRN @John @UGMain

This contest is on and poping if you’re participating those New Topics are what will make you a winner.

You can also still join the contest can be won in a day. Just post here that you want to participate.

Last edited:
FLASHLABS is popping

http://www.flashgear.to/ you need to get over there if you’re a member.

VERY IMPORTANT BELOW

VERY IMPORTANT ABOVE

So I can check tonight and update either tonight or tomorrow for sure I just have to compare the numbers of the participants to where they started

Last edited:
Thank you BigMurph.
It looks like several guys could take the lead by posting a few new informative threads.
Keep posting guys. GO GO GO 💪

Its tight it doesn’t take much to write some New Topics. I have created enough today to win the competition lol any member can post solid content and take the win even one who would like to enter today.

This contest isn’t over

Back