Natural competitor making a BIG decision

haha believe me i’m not the last eater around, but I hate bein more than 15-16% BF.
My midsection starts being too blurry and fat, that’s my trigger point lol

Do you compete in men’s physique?
I’ve never had to go into that deep of a calorie deficit to get stage ready. You’re eating muscle at that point don’t care who you are gear or no gear you need food.

I compete in bodybuilding lightweight, and in classic. I think i’ll never compete in men’s physique.
I think that I actually gained muscle during my cut, ofc not toward the end, but overall i’m 100% sure I did some gains during these 5 month of prep.
I also think that you cannot get under 7% mark natty, even with elite genetic, without making some compromise in size and mass on some of your natural weakpoints. For me it was clearly arms and claves.
After all, those calories are just a number. And at that time I was 62 kgs 135 pounds… heading for 132 (the lowest weight i had during this prep.) I’m 171 cm, 5’6 and barely active physically out of the gym.
Burning last amounts of fat on your body naturally without losing a tiny bit of muscle is imposible imho

Even on gear you can lose muscle. And natural athletes can get under 7%. I met 2 pro natural athletes that could put 60% top national guys and even some pros to shame. These dudes were huge and I’ve never seen anyone as dry as these two. But they fucking suffered to get there. If memory serves me correct they both went over a week with as little water as possible. They didn’t need diuretics and of course couldn’t take them due to a natural show. Good luck to you. Eat up

Hey bro yes I was really busy with work. We are good. I’m still traveling because we are essential to the food industry. Have to keep the gains coming for you guys lol. Hope you and your fam been doing good and keeping safe.

@TBU nah he talked so much shit on here bragging about this and that. He’s a light weight. Hes just bragged about how incredible he was and how ripped he was and how he got robbed at shows. Get the fuck out of here with those excuses I hate hearing that shit.

I was expecting something different For physique. I mean even as a classic he wouldn’t have made it. He needed to eat a couple Double 1/4 pounders with cheese for sure. 😂. I don’t get people sometimes. Ask for help. But don’t roll in like your The cock of the block. 😂.

Lol I know give him some donuts. Then it was like where are my pics. Bitch I have nothing to prove go look at my pics if you want lol.

I wanted to make sure he seen them. Cuz I was like if your a contender in the EU. I’ll skip a couple pizzas and go win some events. 😂

Shit guy in EU make us Americans look like shit. The armatures there make the pros look like amateurs they are insane.

Back