Natural competitor making a BIG decision

What happens when you have personal use laws concerning PEDs and everything is pharmaceutical grade. 😂

Most Europe its illegal except for UK for personal use but police usually don’t care. There’s no real hiding of it and way more people using. Its accepted more then states it seems. Every gym will have its local dealers then country specific will have their own online shops. Hell I walked into a supplement shop once in a new country and asked the guy working where I could get Test and Tren and he looked at me and said to come back in few hours and got some for me. Gotta love Europe

Spain Italy Greece Turkey I know you could walk into a pharmacy and ask for pretty much anything. They would write scripts right there for you. At leas back in the day they would.

Those days are long gone. Turkey still can but no one wants to live in Turkey now and its not in the European Union. Not sure about Greece but I don’t think so unless you find the right pharmacy. Even then it’s still illegal. They’re just poor countries and will sell whatever they can. Slovakia used to be a main hub for people to travel to and stock up and even they stopped a few years back. Moldova is a huge hub but can’t buy it in pharmacies unless you know someone. There most just buy it from stores on local sites similar to Craigslist.

Back