New to Steroids Start Here

Looking at some of their prices makes my head explode at what I’ve been paying, gets me excited to!

@John let me know how it goes brother pm me on an update plz. Also not to side track but isn’t there a place for new members Todo introduction I’m on mobile so having trouble.

Yes there’s a place for new member intro, just make a new post on the main forum and switch the category to introductions. It may be difficult to find depending on your mobile device but it’s there. Just browse around.

I’m in mobile to top right corner on my phone while on forum is your profile pic then a drop down button box thing which will then give you choices on introductions, and all sorts a categories

Btw just so u know since you asked about my cycle it’s planned at 16 weeks test e, And clomid at the end and trying to get armidex to run at .25 and no hcg in my opinion not needed and I don’t mind the boys getting a little small. Armidex haven’t found local

Your just running the test as a cycle? Most of my cycles until recent were just sust, my body responds pretty well to just cycle of high test

Yeah men I had some Winnie in hand that I decided against and also some dbol but forum member convinced me to run test alone. I’m dying to run the gear without an ai 😦 I do have a question but I don’t want to side track this post pm me if you want. @John

Just messaged you I think it was a pm I’m new to learning this computer/phone/forum stuff

And you can ask anything here at anytime, you won’t side track anything everybody here is helpful, and won’t make you feel bad for asking any type a question I asked n still ask a lot of questions it’s how you learn shit

Guys a small update. Im on 250mg test-e for the past 5 weeks. Prescription from the doctor. Lost 2% bodyfat (its visible) and went up 12lbs! Lifts are through the roof. Squatted 455 yesterday and deadlifted 565 on monday. Havent tested bench yet but i guess its in the mid 300s. Super happy with the results specially lifestyle related. Energy is starting to come back, sex drive too, im sleeping like a log, and recovery is so much better. Night and day difference in mood too.

14846_2.png
About the Introductions category Introductions
New to the forum? Start here and tell us a bit about yourself.
Look forward to your intro brother

Back