NPP what it has done for me!

That’s good shit rusty, I like hearing this stuff people living in the solution and not the problem. Making big changes and inspiring others. It’s amazing just what the power of thought followed by action can accomplish. Hard work and dedication 💪. I’m here to stay too brother. Keep killing it man. @Rusty

Last edited:
Lol yeah I don’t have any social media and I’m married with kids and don’t drink or nothing so this is what I do now just perusing ug looking for tools to put in my toolbox and see what progress people have been making.

Shit man life’s good and I really like these guys around here,seems like the sank their hooks in you to. Lol

You going to start a log soon, I’ll follow it brother? @Thunder

Last edited:
@Dmomuchole I am brother, for sure. Got my pack today, first pin tomorrow. I’m pretty excited too man. I feel like I’m in a position to take my body back and now I can actually get in the game, instead of just sitting on the sidelines and wishing I was in the game too. To say I’m thankful would be an understatement.
This is my social media outlet too… lol
Birds of a feather I guess…
So in the last week I landed a sales position, and got the help to change my life! Been a good month man! I’ll be selling residential solar systems. Since I got in at the right time I’ll have creative control with numbers and billing. Can you say the UGM discount?
Hell Yea!
Lmao

Back