OneQ Long and localized fat loss

TG1

Staff member
Anyone else notice this? I thought I was crazy and just something off cause seemed to melt away the fat where ever I used it. Checked with Oneq and others report the same. Wishing I had this sooner and seems so easy not have to worry about stubborn areas lol. This product is like a godsend for me.

Last edited:
Nice! Yeah I have some that need to be put aside for me from that batch lol. Im fine for a couple more months tho. Im not making the mistake of running out again.

I would love to try this in between cycle but from what I understand it needs to be used for longer periods to be effective

Depends on what you mean for effectiveness. For muscle growth? Yeah. Repair and recovery? Doesnt need nearly as long. A lot will depend on your dosage of course.

I originally wanted to try it to help with my metabolism off cycle, but I heard it can also help with getting better quality sleep as well. That was my main 2 interest in it. Another member said for it to be effective you need like 6 months for it to work it’s magic

Last edited:
At the very start this is where I was at. I have a lot more tests done and all within high ranges each time.

Below are the results of testing SomaLong GH from OneQ. As comparison 10iu of OneQ blue tested 8.444 with standard same day testing.

Tests taken same time in morning within the hour each day. Empty stomach as I run IF and don’t eat till noon.

Baseline.
0.13 Natural. Ref range .003 min - .971 max
View attachment 8820

Week 1
Received Day 1. Monday
Inject 1ml abdomen Sub Q.
Notes. Very tired by end of day. Few cramps in legs.

Day 2.
GH blood test
View attachment 8819

Notes. More tired then day 1 but offsetting with sugar free energy drinks. Cramping not so bad today.
Chest and shoulders today so will update how I feel later.
Day 3.
No test.
Notes. Sides kicking my ass today.

Day 4.
GH blood test
View attachment 8833

Notes. Sides still bad but tolerable. Leg cramps not so bad but hand cramps still there.

Back