Pharmacom test e 500

JJTATTOOFREAK1

So I have this bad ass test e 500 , good God I hate it, not because it’s not great but because .5 ml has pip like no other, every week I do .5 ml cruise dose and end up with test flu and a leg I can barley use. I know when you are using something that has 500 mg per ml u will pay. Any ideas, like if I was to use .25 twice a week?? Would that calm the pip and test flu? @Steroidify_Rep
@Bigmurph

Last edited:
Because I got 5000 mg basically for 90 ish bucks vs 3000 mg for 80 bucks. I have other tests just looking at what to do with this one. I can only imagine what the pip will be like at 1 ml shot

If it gives you bad pip why would you kee using it? You can easily use 200 or 250 or even 300 with no pip especially for the low amount you’re pinning Mg wise. No crippling pip is worth saving a tiny bit of cash.

Since this is the GENERAL category, I believe I can say that has test E 500 which I hav used and it has no pip

Last edited:
I’d be very wary of promoting especially since he is in fact using gear from a reputable sponsor that he tagged in this post. I know you mean no harm bro but just be wary, it creates unwanted animosity. (Edit: what Semper posted covers it better )

Last edited:
You can try to cut it with EQ or Mast … or purchase some sterile grape seed oil or other carrier oil to pin with it. at least we know they don’t put EO in it … but the reaction your body is having is quite normal and to be honest I would probably not continue to use it

I believe that this needs to be explained a little better.
When a member is talking about a X sponsor product in that sponsors category or sponsor page depending on if they have a dedicated sponsor category or a sponsor page another member can’t come in and say you wouldn’t have this problem if you used Y sponsors product over X sponsors products.
I truly believe that all sponsors at ugm are equal but if I find out that a sponsor has fallen below standards then I will take away there green light.
So unless a sponsor loses there green light there all equal here.
I just don’t believe that its fair for a member to advertise another sponsor in a different sponsors category or page.
I do believe that if there is an opinion about a sponsor good or bad we should definitely go straight to there category or page and voice your opinion. You should have some type of facts to back it up bloodwork a roidtest or labmax. It can be your review of just your experience also and this helps other members greatly choose who they use and helps me know that our sponsors are staying at the level we require to be a sponsor at get.jackedforums.com
This also applies to the fact that not everything is a general post. We have over 50 categories and it would help me out alot if we could post in the correct location.
Take a minute to just go through the category drop down and choose the correct category. This will help you and everyone else when they search for topics to find them quickly.
Thanks to everyone for allowing me to clear this up a bit.
Banned

Last edited:
Back