Pharmacom test e 500

Used steroids from a lot of brands in the past and pharmacom has honestly been pretty good compared to a lot of other brands. Pganabolics in canada is also wicked good for steroids and sarms.

Last edited:
@mrmuscles19 I’d love for you to give a review here of what you have used:
48.png
PharmacomStore Feedback Thread Sponsor - Steroidify
I wanna hear feedback from people who have ordered from Pharmacom!!! What did you order, what manufacturer, how did you like it, etc?!? Even if it wasn’t super recent I want to hear some reviews! We will keep this running for people to update as packs land in the future as well!
Also, if you want $150 off $300 I have a contest going here where you can post up to 3 pics a day as entries:
48.png
CONTEST - $150 off $300 from PharmaComStore Sponsor - Steroidify
@Steroidify @Steroidify What’s up UGM?!? Who wants some free money towards a cycle just in time for the HOLIDAYS?? https://steroidify.com/ is offering up $150 off a purchase of at least $300. The Contest/Rules: I want to see your favorite pictures of bodybuilders/powerlifters/IG Fitness stars doing what they do best. These can pictures of them posing, hitting a massive lift, or just a picture of them that carries a lot of meaning to you. I also want a SHORT description with each one as to w…

For me quad shots are most painful for high mg and short ester gear. Shoulder and butt cheek are not painful at all. It sounds weird but 1/2 ml in shoulder is fine where in quad its a 2 day stinger. Maybe its cause of motion or maybe just less big nerves, try injecting into a different muscle. Also cutting with EQ or something helps a lot.

What do you mean test flu? I’ve only gotten flu symptoms from short ester boldenone and it was horrible. Caused by the gear, nothing else. Nebeido is 1000mg per shot so I don’t see why test would cause any symptoms on its own at 250mg/shot. People regularly do 500mg per shot and never heard of flu like symptoms. Please explain what is going on.

Last edited:
jymbo said:
What do you mean test flu?
I hear about this and I believe that its from the body adjusting to the new chemicals that were just injected.
I believe that some people don’t realize that it could be the amount of testosterone inj at once for some but I believe more that its from the carrier oil or solvents used to brew the product and the body is likely causing a type of immune system response.
I have no facts on this but just from everything that ive read over the years its an educated guess.

Explained already, it’s because it’s such a high amount in little oil was my understanding. Because of the amount of test per oil. If I get a carrier oil and dilute it I’ve been told that will basically take the bite out of it. Either way, I have 2 500 bottles when I break them down I’ll have 4 250 bottles and buying the 2 500 bottles was about 60 dollars cheaper than the 4 250 and carrier oil I have and isn’t expensive , I won’t buy 500 again trial and error my friend …

All that should be in your gear is BA, BB, Oil and active ingredient unless they used EO (which greatly reduce pain at inj). EO is likely what is causing your symptoms, its often used to brew high MG gear because of its solvent properties. Some people it just does not agree with. If there is no EO in your gear then I would use something else, as it appears not to jive with your system. Guaiacol is another high mg carrier to reduce pain, it smells like bird seed and tea tree oil, stinks up the whole room and makes my skin smell, never heard of it causing flu symptoms though. See if that or EO is in your gear, those are the only ingredients I know of used in high Mg gear that people do not like.

Saving $50 isn’t worth being sick on cycle, or anytime for that matter, and cutting it with a sterile carrier oil isn’t going to decrease the amount of EO injected and may not diminish the flu like symptoms.

Last edited:
You started your test cycle and all of a sudden you’re lethargic, may have a fever, chills, body aches, even a sore throat. You wanted to kick off your training hard, but this “flu” is getting the best of you and stomping on your training. What you are feeling may not actually be a viral flu bug, but a side-effect of the rapid increase in testosterone in your body, most commonly assosciated with shorter esters like propionate or phenyl-propionate.

It’s more common with shorter esters but that don’t mean it’s unheard of with longer esters.

But you said yourself you’re only injecting 250mg of test, so its mg for mg the same as pharmaceutical test as far as how much test you are injecting. This post seems like its going to turn argumentative and throw rational thought to the wind so I’m probably not going to spin my wheels any longer. But you aren’t injecting any more test than a TRT patient would at any one time, leaving the carrier or other solvent as the likely culprit. As previously stated, people regularly inject over 250mg of gear at a time (concentration of test doesn’t change the mg injected) and do not suffer flu symptoms. The reason people may experience it with short ester gear is it hurts and therefore labs often use EO as a carrier/solvent. It has nothing to do with the amount of test in your system.

Ok, I’m out. Take it or leave it.

Injecting or ingesting any exogenous substance in the body can cause flu like symptoms because the body believes it is under attack and triggers an auto immune response.

I don’t know what the cause of ‘test flu’ is, hormones or solvent, but I do know people, including myself, have experienced it.

If anyone ever nails done the exact cause please share… until then keep posting your opinions.

Last edited:
I get what ur saying and I ain’t into arguing , ok well maybe a little . But 250 from a reputable source that is usually overdosed on their gear would be possibly 300 mg from a 200 a week shot is an increase. Multiple factors could cause it . Not a big deal lol

JJTATTOOFREAK1 said:
reputable source that is usually overdosed
Reputable sources should NOT be overdosing their gear. Overdosed gear can cause way more problems than under dosed gear. Of course their is a small margin of error but it should never be done intentionally. If it is then that source is NOT reputable.

If you know of any ugmuslce.com Verified Sponsors regualry overdosing their concentrations I advise you to contact @Bigmurph

Last edited:
Well from lab testing I’ve seen online that may or may not be legit their 250 gear is usually 267 or 271 . I ain’t trying to start no shit or am I complaining. I am not saying they purposefully overdose it either to clear all that up. Sort of made my post into something more than I was trying to say man . No disrespect intended but that’s how it seems …

I do not at all think you are complaining or starting any problems. I am simply stating that if the label states 250mg/ml than that is what the vial should contain. The margin of error that you posted is within the standard.

I just want everyone to know that the owners of get.jackedforums.com work diligently in providing members with the best available sponsors and if a known issue arises we need to hear about it from the membership so we can take steps in continuing to improve and protect our community.

Last edited:
Word . I just went to the web site i use to check and their 500 is actually dosed at 503.6. So I stand corrected on my 300 , it would actually be 256.5 ish I was injecting and it seems recently they are closer than I stated above. Guess overdosed was a misleading statement. Right on brother.

Last edited:
Back