Planning for my second cycle want to get huge

I’m in OK it’s been the same. Rainy & cold. I don’t mind the cold actually prefer it but freeze rain making it nasty out.

Rn I eat a good 3500 calories a day. I try to get as close to get around 250 grams of protein a day, with a lot of it coming from chicken breast and when Im feeling like treating myself sirloin or a nice burger.

My diet does have more carbs than it should to be fair, with a lot of my remaining calories coming from them. I try every now and then to throw in an extra shake when I can, but I could be better about it.

I don’t really track my fats (which I probably should) so I have no idea what it looks like in that area.

And I guess one thing I should have added is that I’m not trying to put on all the weight in one cycle, I just want to put on as much as I can as quickly as I can.

It’s fun for a bit. Then that grocery bill starts hitting every week. Bagels. Rice. Rice cakes. Ice cream. Gummy bears. Steak. Chicken. Turkey. Bread. Hahah

Tell me about it. I spend way more money on food than on gear, and I at least try to buy food on the cheap whenever I can.

Last edited:
I have meant to get a Costco membership for like the last 3 years. I just never do bc I feel like it’s just easy to go get groceries then spend 10mins getting a membership one time.

I might need to look into that costco membership. Either that or go back to school. I remember eating easily 2000 calories every day at lunch. The meal plan is indeed the move.

The best example of this is when 18-19 year old kids first year playing football at a big time program … I was one of them many years ago. We had a full eating / nutrition plan coupled with powerlifting and agility workouts. We all put on 30+ lbs in less then a year… solid sustainable muscle … no chems. 4000-5000 calories a day of quality food!

I lost 20 pounds first year of college ball. My body just likes to sit at 265 for playing weight. Then again we had shitty weight program and no real guidance on food.

I’m thinking of my second as well, and I’m kind of leaning toward test and mast. Seems to be a staple among many and would be good to have that cycle already done and tested before moving on to a test/mast/tren

Just my two cents and what I’m thinking myself. I’m thinking 500/500

It’s probably not the get biggest quickest cycle, but then again I’m ok with putting the time in. I’m not in a rush really and I’m still cutting down extra weight

I did test eq and a whole bunch of random stuff thrown through out for second cycle I really like the eq. I can see why the dudes in Kuwait run year round.

Back