Planning for my second cycle want to get huge

Well I do every 8 weeks but I assume they probably do more often with doctors and what not instead danation center

How important do you think the giving blood is? I hadn’t even considered it as being necessary, thinking the extra blood would be good (for everything except hypertension and stroke risk).

Interesting. I knew that high blood sugar could do that, but I hadn’t made the connection that thicker blood from having just more blood would do the same.

If you don’t care about being chubby then just eat a fuck ton of food. Watch a “day of eating” video on YouTube of like Eddie Hall (world class strongman) to understand how much food is actually a lot lol. Try taking higher testosterone… depending on the length of cycle you could add EQ or Deca. The gains from EQ won’t be as pronounced but you will notice the increase in appetite.
This winter I’m also running a bulking cycle and one of the sponsors helped me figure it out. I do care about Maintaining moderate leanness tho
900sust/300npp/600mast E with some Dbol (probably start around 25 may go to 50)

Very important to essential. There’s zero reason not to. The list of complication for long term polycythemia is rough. Small vessel damage to nerve damage.

I’m definitely above trt doses right now so thats probably a good idea. You guys keep saving my dumbass with this shit. Every time I think I know enough, something new.

Back