Please HELP with PIP FIRST CYCLE

thomas21

First cycle- Flash labs test P 100mg/ml​

im injecting ed so it’s not a lot of oil but my first pin in my delt hurts like a lot and i’ve noticed my whole delt is swollen. Also the pip has moved downward and the top of my biceps hurt too. Slightly red and slightly warm after using tiger balm on it. What do i do

Agree with the test p pip. First time pinning delts? Could be that as well. Putting tiger balm on it is probably not a good idea. Some people will use a heating pad and that supposedly helps

Test prop is all I’m using currently. Prop is notorious for PIP. I avoid my delts because delts are involved in chest workouts and chest is my favorite workout. I’ve been putting the prop in front middle quads, side of quads in the split between quads and hams, and I just started putting it in my lats(I lift my arm and reach to the side and inject in the lat flare while I’m on the toilet). I find it better putting 1/2c on each side of the body instead of a full cc in one spot. Sometimes I get swelling. Other times not so much. Tren ace does it to me as well.
The swelling reduces over a week. I try not to inject in the exact same spot if the swelling is bad in that spot. Glutes are perfect because the swelling just gives the ladies a bubble butt to look at. I’m using 1/2 inch insulin pin now and my ass has too much fat to get past it. 🤣

Welcome aboard. Motrin. 800mg will take out that soreness. TestP is a big pip inducer. Warm the area. (Heating pad) should clear up 7 days or so. That’s my avg for pip pain.

Also if self injection, what length and gauge of needle? Are you steady when injecting? Needle shake or not staying consistent in depth are all enablers of PIP.

Shoulder pin spot if too low can be a problem. If first time in delt, could be a virgin muscle thing too.

Lastly. Some of the products are loaded “hot” so you could be getting a bit more than you think.

Last edited:
I personally I’m not a big fan of pinning delts although I work them in to keep a good rotation. It’s an awkward angle for me and it’s hard to push the oil in without wiggle or bending a little bit which leads to pip. Do as @NeuroRN said and draw a circle around the redness and keep an eye on it. Good luck I hope the soreness goes away quickly for you

Back