Test C vs Test E (whats better)

Yep. Everyone’s different. There are compounds that I tolerate easy. There are some as I’ve gotten older fuck me up. But so far Test with long esters I’m GtoG. Short esters not so much…

Last edited:
I am on TRT and normally use 200mg of Cypionate.
Now I’m on 500mg a week of Enanthate and am having PIP for about three days after injection.
Hate to switch from one sponsor to another but I have Cypionate from another sponsor and I’m going to try that Monday and see if I get PIP from that. I also was thinking about injection technique but have been doing the same thing over and over. And the only change was the Ester.
I will report back.

One of my crew was using Test E and having PIP for about 3 days with it. Said it knotted him up bad. He swapped over to Sust with no issues. I noticed I knotted up more with E than C.

Never used cyp but also no issues with eth so probably stick this ester going to try sus that have evenutualy

Once you find a smooth compound. Stay with it. All depends on manufacturing. I got TestE from a different source and it’s painful. So I went back to what I’ve bought before. No pip.

I plan on doing a mwf with it. Then again I’ve thought of doing that rest of current cycle 1cc of test and eq each day.

I love the test E I had. It was like injecting nothing. I was taking 250 mg three times per week.

I have had pip from test C and test P. I am thinking just depends on oil used for mixture. Many types of oil can be used.

Back