Test C vs Test E (whats better)

Ok. To get back to the discussion.
I did switch to another sponsor and used their test E. And had a mild PIP for 2.5 days. Then used that sponsors test C and Had zero PIP at all. Can’t even tell I took a shot.
So my body must not like the Enanthate. Which sucks cause I have a few test E vials laying around here. Oh well just figured I would share my findings. Wonder if the Enanthate in the Tren E is going to cause PIP as well?

What is the oil being used? The same? What are the date of manufacture? I have always told people test E will give less pip. Very strange…

I’m not sure on the oil.
Two sponsors from here.
SRX was the first one
And was the second.

Cyp no pip. And the Enanthate gave pip for about three days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes they are loaded hot (even tho it says 250mg per ml more like 300-350) carriers affect me differently. MCT oil is no pip. But palm or grape seed will fuck me up. Usually you can tell the sponsor and they will work with you if it’s crazy pip.

Ya it’s not crazy. But for three to four days you know you took a shot.
1 ml is all I’m doing.
But the cyp.,Could not tell I took a shot the day before.
Only the E.

It’s also the chemical structure why one can cause more pip than the other. But then again, everybody’s different. I know C gives me pip and E will not. Slightly shorter half life for E (one day or do) cheaper than C, why most places legitimately sale C 10 bucks or so more. And C is a more stable compound when blending.

Back