The importance of taking your time

First I’d like to ask how much did you inject in your glute and what did you inject. People like to blame the gear right away when stuff like this happens. 9 times out of 10 it’s something we did.

Basics do you clean your vial with alchol before you draw it out? Do use a different size needle for drawing? Did you use alchol to rub the injection spot you picked thoroughly before injecting? Did you inject too far to the outside and not enough into the meat? Not saying you don’t know this already but just for everyone.

I had a horrible abcess about 7-8 years ago in my delt. I did something very dumb. I was dieting and not thinking it was about 2 weeks out from show. I was using water based winny and it hurt every time. So I got some B12 liquid (not in a sterile vial but open). Well needless to say bacteria formed in there and Injected that in my shoulder. It popped up week of show and got worse and worse. I ignored it because my best friend said it would go away. We did the show together and I placed 2nd out of 15 guys we ate and went to ER where I had to have emergency surgery because it was gaseous gaingreen (spelling ). It was very serious.

Also I’ve used Denkell T400 years ago and did it I’m my quad holy fuck it swelled up like your glute and I could barely walk. All old timers will tell you about denkell lol. Anyways took a week to go down. I hit a nerve. It wasn’t the gear at all although T400 is known to knot you up lol

So in both causes it was me not the gear.

Also if you have this happen get aspercream it really helps a lot and use heating pad 10-15 minutes at a time every hour and lightly massage the area. Not 24 hours as someone else stated.

Hope this helps someone. It’s all about learning from others mistakes.

Oh and don’t do your traps either fuck that hurts if you hit a nerve lol.

Next time use aspercream can get at Walmart or any pharmacy store

This is off topic but you can put this in your knowledge locker…

If you ever use a new supplier… take an antihistamine 30 minutes before your first use. This will mitigate any potential allergic reaction that you may have just in case there is something in the mix that your body has an allergic reaction to.

I learned this from someone older than me… if that is possible… after I broke out in hives one time from an injection.

Last edited:
@PHD to answer your questions
1)1cc (300mg) Test E
I never said or claimed it was the gear. I 100% believe it was an error on my part.
2) Yes I cleaned the vial, I’m very cautious making sure to keep everything sterile
3)Yes I use a 20g 1 1/2 inch drawing needle and then switch to a 25g 1 inch for pinning (also wipe both of these with alcohol wipes)
4) Yes I wipe the injection area with alcohol wipes and allow it to air dry before wiping again.
5) I simply believe my wife injected off the mark slightly or she hit a previous spot that had a small knot that hadn’t quite healed yet.

Last edited:
You’re always supposed to let the alcohol on the skin dry even before pinning. So pinning alcohol into the thing you’re sticking in you wouldn’t make sense. Although tbh nurses at Red Cross or when drawing blood never let that shit dry lol. But I always do. And it may be very low risk still doing the wiping but if it adds risk not worth it and it’s unnecessary.

Last edited:
Back