Touch down for rusty

TBU said:
I tried bumping mine up a few months ago, and it really fucked up my panels. Wasn’t worth it.
Interesting to me. Me and @TBU are the same age and higher T has the same effect on me along with making me not “feel good ”.

Wonder if there’s science behind older folks not doing well (in general) on elevated T replacement.

@Neuro ???

Oh man. That’s not what I want to hear. Six months? I’ll play it by ear. I’ll start with sixty days and see where my bloods are at and bf etc. then I will assess myself and make a decision at that time to stay the course or increase the test. If I do increase it then it will be small increments and see how I feel etc.

The science is it’s individualIzed. Everyone responds differently. The other science is the longer you can keep your test at or close to the upper range the healthier you are long term.
Rusty said:
Oh man. That’s not what I want to hear. Six months? I’ll play it by ear. I’ll start with sixty days and see where my bloods are at and bf etc.
@Rusty
What’s your rush? You think I went 185-250 had one or two lab checks with some minor things out of range by rushing? No. That process took almost FIVE YEARS. Bc I chose my health and the rest of my life being healthy.

You think two months down the road and you think you’re planning ahead… and that’s part of why you can’t run a cycle without getting hurt or having setbacks. I’m thinking two years, twenty years from now bc that’s where the consequences of foolish behavior with this stuff shows up.

Not yet. Doc is out three weeks for scheduling.

Maybe after hearing your story and @Poppy 1 year goal I think I will start planning a two year goal. Gimme a couple days and I’ll post my goal

Me… just me. I like looking a year out for a specific goal(s)…re-evaluate at 6 months adjust as necessary… my 315 bp 405 sq may or may not happen but I’m going to give it a go.

Maybe make an overarching 2 year goal with evaluations at 6 month increments.

My weight loss with ozempic has taken 13 months…so far.

If this was where I was at… 500mg test, 20 tbol a day. Something drastic on the diet. Either keto or strict carnivore. Zero carbs either way. Your body will turn into a fat incinerator. Do 6-8 weeks strict never leave ketosis. Then can add in 1-2 carb days a week. You will be so insulin sensitive at that point Carbs will be better than any PWO drug you could take.

Interesting. Maybe I’ll try that once my bloods are in a good place and I’ve had my diet and workout routine dialed back in for a while. Thanks for the input

Back