Vitamin B blood testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran drostalone with deca and test awhile back, it was good, I wasn’t using proviron when I did it, however I wouldn’t use that combo again, the deca wasn’t doin it what it normally does because of the Drostalone, I definitely like the proviron with the deca better then deca/drostalone

Really interesting I would like the proviron honestly but I keep being told that drostanolone is the best thing to stack with a nor19.
I want to do a
Test
Nandrolone
Primo
But I thought I would try drostanolone first but I guess primo would probably be even better than I can still include proviron also to the above I might have to drop it though if I start dehydrating from it taking primo and proviron gets me dried out

I did it twice loved it both times I kept all my gains from those cycles until today and im bigger because of them in my opinion.
Its not all that they make it to be but you keep all your gains from primo

With proviron its an amazing cycle no AI really and just gains feeling amazing the entire time

Last edited:
I really did feel amazing dbol and primo are the only two compounds that have actually made me catch a small type of high

Im coping you lol I suggested it on my second primo run and was told I was stupid and that it never needed to be run like that on and on so I listened and didn’t run like that and regret it until today

Back when I was younger I tried decca and developed gyno. Had no idea what o was doing back then thought either

I havent ran short esters in a while,I just dont have it in me to pin, ED, or EOD

I was going to actually use mast and npp just as a before cycle to the primo test npp mast or actually the test primo npp proviron and leave out the drostanolone until later in life possibly but I don’t know now im confused about using drostanolone.
I need to run a test cycle first low dose and then im going to hit something big most likely
Test primo npp proviron.
Im definitely interested in drostanolone though you just add it in on the end I figured that the primo would put in the work and the proviron would help. Is the Mast a must? In the real world I know in the ugmuscle world the answer is no but should I add it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back