Week 3.... All is well

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bigmurph. There’s a different size trees different grades I’m sure I cut at least 350 Grand for these guys.
At what cost though one guy/ one of the land owners cut a tree and it was falling towards me I put my hand up to push it away and habe had a tweaked wrist for the past 3 weeks. Working out has sucked and made me a mixture of depressed and angry because of it… on top of the tweaked elbow and tweaked left knee. Feel like I’m wasting gear if I’m not at my full potential

Also keep in mind I was cutting with the landowner so as soon as I cut a tree and stood up to take a step his tree was falling towards me. I’m not an idiot and know not to walk in somebody’s path like that. But if I’m cutting with you and I’m bent over I can’t see what the fuck you’re doing

Last edited:
Maybe he’s like me sees some body bent over and just wants to give them the wood

Yeah that’s a dick move and ive been injured at work. It sucks and it is no vacation its a struggle.
Seems like he isn’t too bright.

That’s alot of trees totaling 350k that’s alot of damn work when do you guys start cutting must have been recently?

Yep especially when you are at the end bout to test all your progress almost turned me off from gym for a few weeks

I felt the same way with my left elbow left leg and right shoulder. But I felt with taking NPP maybe it would help. And the testosterone helps my body recover quickly. I been limited but maybe that’s good for me cause I tend to overtrain on gear and fuck myself worse when I come off it Been doing more reps and lighter weight. I feel like I can start increasing my weight now a little at a time. And here you and me are suppose to be having a contest. Fuck sake!!! Hahahaha. A contest of who is the most broke. Lmao

Ya bro started late august… Will be done next week… I want to say five to 6,000 were cut… And i feel your guys pain… Thanks for feeling mine as far as setbacks when cycling… I am looking forward to Christmas time and gains check…

My fkn man rusty… Ive had a rough 10 days… Consider that an extra head start:hugs:🤣… But im a month in now… Last 2 days at gym felt really strong… No pwo’s… Just the esters kicking in… You see the back spread now:muscle:… All in time brother… Im on your ass though… Just wait… Hope your well and getting it or im a get you…lets go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back