Where Do You Get Yours Labs At?

I have my labs done by my TRT clinic, which is what I used during my first cycle which was pretty basic.
I'm planning on starting my second cycle soon, buy want to get labs done without having the TRT clinic involved.
Quest and labcorp cost are excessive ($400-550), I've seen "Hims" offer home lab test by skin prick which offers standard panel for $69. Any suggestions?
 
Do you have health insurance?

Your primary care physician (if you have one) can order labs for your checkup and/or physical. My bcbs covers a pretty good chunk of it.

Elitefts was advertising for merrick (sp) health. Basically designed for meatheads on the sauce like us.
 
Do you have health insurance?

Your primary care physician (if you have one) can order labs for your checkup and/or physical. My bcbs covers a pretty good chunk of it.

Elitefts was advertising for merrick (sp) health. Basically designed for meatheads on the sauce like us.
I have health insurance, no pcp. No health issues or significant family history.
I would rather just order it myself instead or going through a pcp and having something written in my medical chart.
 

@Neuro sent me here and I have not gone anywhere else. Very affordable, uses local providers for the draw. Lab results are easy to ready and color coded.
There’s really no better place. Everyone feel free to share their good labs codes. We can all keep spreading the 20% off like a bad…. Cold?
 
I have health insurance, no pcp. No health issues or significant family history.
I would rather just order it myself instead or going through a pcp and having something written in my medical chart.
I understand that completely
 
Guys… I’m not that guy…”you should do this or that “…BUT…. Please stay on top of your prostrate labs. Please consider spending some extra money and get the PSA test with your labs.

I’ve had two buddies survive prostrate cancer due to early detection and lost one due to lack of labs and he was pretty ate up by the time it was detected.

Early detection is the key for lots of this stuff.

Also, knowing your family health history and taking appropriate measures just may prevent some of the nasties.
 
I understand that completely

Guys… I’m not that guy…”you should do this or that “…BUT…. Please stay on top of your prostrate labs. Please consider spending some extra money and get the PSA test with your labs.

I’ve had two buddies survive prostrate cancer due to early detection and lost one due to lack of labs and he was pretty ate up by the time it was detected.

Early detection is the key for lots of this stuff.

Also, knowing your family health history and taking appropriate measures just may prevent some of the nasties.
Added PSA, so...toatal is $55.20 with the discount and I it is just too easy.
Basic MP $5
Total test, free and bioavailable $22
Estradial E2 Ultrasenstive $36
PSA $ 5
Draw Fee $ 12 I have paid extra for posh lab work. Chiropracrors office etc...
They only do the draw and they don't ask what I am doing there just how I found them. I tell them I have agoraphobia and they are so nice. We look healthy, polite...it beats the Sonara Quest cattle call...
 
And that is how it is presented.
1000008277.webp
 
Back
Top