Would gear make muscles grow even without training?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No your muscles would gain a very small amount of mass and you would fill up with water.
After cycle you will just become fat and lose any gains plus your hpta won’t restart for atleast a year because of nandrolone

You would gain weight prob not good stuff. But depends on what you do for a living. If you sit at a computer no if you are climbing poles chopping fire wood, you know construction and stuff that requires a lot of physical activity you might. I just think you would end up looking the same shape just bloated. I can’t see how any recomp would take place. Think about this I been on trt for over a decade and there are times I didn’t work out. I did not get better looking I just got fat. Too much emphasis on the AAS not enough on diet. I bout bet 90% of people think they know diet. Me included. But they don’t really know

Outlawthing said:
If you sit at a computer no if you are climbing poles chopping fire wood, you know construction and stuff that requires a lot of physical activity you might. I just think you would end up looking the same shape just bloated.
Very smart brother I didn’t even think about that variable that work plays in exercise.

I work hard everyday my BB BUDDIES. Work with me and they have to adjust there diet and training to compensate for the amount of physical labor they do or the will end up in a big calorie deficit which is cool if that’s what your doing. We been checking ketosis based on this exact thing in past two months and just one day where we are beating pins out of booms or tearing down a truck completely. It pulls him straight into ketosis. We bout got it figured out so far when he gets unusually tired tired one day. And next day don’t ask me why but his breath be dragon on me baby . He is in ketosis we piss on sticks and he stays at .2 or 2 or whatever the measurements are but 0 is like full blown anorexia ketosis. Anyone know what is up with the breath thing. He eats the same things at every meal no deviation for I know a solid year so I don’t think food . Shit ton of water too . But boy that damn breath holy shit

Its probably his stomach acids from all the amonia being produced??
Maybe he just needs some mouth wash you gotta let your buddy know lol

The stomach acid thing funny you said that. That gut health thing a was telling you about. That was one of the things it delt with and he has went to maintenance dose on it. So maybe he needs to ramp it back up He does use mouth wash brushes his teeth twice days i worked with him for a long ass time and it ain’t never smelt like this but it’s only when. He is in ketosis it’s a definite pattern we got that much figured out. He is dragging ass at work and doesn’t change meals next day funky-coma-dema he can go eat some carbs and next day gone He probably has a tumor, I told him it was a tumor, I’m sure it’s a tumor , I mean it’s got to be

Its a Tumor lol

So keto is good it works but its damaging to the kidneys and liver I don’t believe that someone should stay in that deep in ketosis because of the ammonia from the protein

There’s a study out there I’ll see if I can find. But the gist was the guys on 600mg of test and no training gained more lean mass then natural training individuals over a period of time. Or something like that. I believe it compared doses like 50mg, 300mg, and 600mg a week and the results they gave as well

It’s a small effect, but it definitely exists. If I’m not mistaken, Anadrol was created for this exact purpose. (Checks) yep. People with degenerative diseases, issues gaining/maintaining weight and a whole host of other things. Incidentally, contrary to popular belief, it is quite safe to stay on 50mg of Anadrol for extended periods of time. This is because the drug was designed for long term, passive usage in these types of patients.

Alot of AAS was created to help muscle wasting disease and building muscle is something that’s going to happen but I don’t see someone making gains and keeping them

Im very interested in reading it though

Last edited:
The way I understand it, most fat is expelled through your breath (carbon dioxide). When you go into Ketosis, it produces acetone which again is expelled through your breath. You can try to mask it with mouthwashes, but you will most likely have bad breath mixed with mouthwash. I cant stand my own breath during ketosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back