Yes, another "cutting cycle" thread

I can’t smoke close bed, I will get up to eat before I sleep, ha ha and definitely no ambien

I’m running a tren/mast/test mix right now just came off a bulking cycle right into a cut. I’m doing 50mg of each ED, for the first week and then I’ll bump it up to 75mg of each,But I’ve ran tren a quite a bit. It does cut bf off your body really fast, gotta make sure to drink lots and lots of water and make sure you eat even if your not hungry, your body will be hot an burn calories all day. I’d suggest running the fast esters, if you notice any sides you can lower the dose quick.

That’s my problem cant cause of work. I ran 600 and didn’t sleep for like a month. When I came off I was falling asleep while driving for like a month lol

the most tren i’ve ran is 350… i’m running the cut mix 300 (100mast p, 100test p, 100 tren ace) right now, pinning .5cc ED…
Although when I ran it last time at 300 a week, I experienced zero sides…,

I’ve thought about doubling the dosage… just to see what happens… lol
I’m also on 4iu HGH
I’ve got a Cabo trip planned at the end of march, trying to get my beach body in check…

Last edited:
That’s what’s in the back of my head, magic.
Problem is it would be 700 of everything with the cut mix. Haha. That’s a shit ton of gear weekly…

Back