2021 cycle might be my last for awhile

It was meant to be funny for us but I always think about those people who read it and don’t know then they on the floor too is all I’m no stick in the mud unless it’s butt mud just wanna put it in perspective too for the unawares my brother

Last edited:
Hey man that’s all great advice for anyone especially the kids that aren’t exactly sure about some chems but the pro’s are taking them so it must be “ok”.

I needed the chuckle. I’m up here watching 6 year old play barbie dreamhouse getting my ass kicked playing spades and hearts on my phone. I swear the bots cheat! @Outlawthing

Last edited:
I would use humalog or novolog and not humulin R as that is bad for my goals i dont want a medium acting insulin. Also girlfriend knows im on slin, and i always keep glucagon and sugar pills on me. Thanks for the concern, also have a blood sugar monitor. Like to keep am fasted under 90. @Outlawthing

Last edited:
That spot one boss I got lucky I get a lot of my knowledge from a couple of friends I met over the years powerlifting they are far beyond my level but a nice enough to teach me

It’s just so neat to see some compounds that we utilize during cycles were once and still are used in the medical field to help patients.

Hexarelin: A chemically stable synthetic GHS with potent cardiac effects. It could be an alternative to GH as an agent for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.

Clenbuterol: Another potent, long-lasting bronchodilator that is used to help asthma patients.

I mean the list goes on and on.

😉

Back