9 Days Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Hard month…missed this. looked absolutely fantastic. I don’t even know is there still welterweight or were you middle? Either way, you are well o your way to being a Pro. Improvement from last year, Jesus!!! not even the same guy. Troy Alves comes to mind when I look at your physique. Yeh, a bit drier would have helped but you look like your body is ready to bust out of the middleweight to a small light heavy and then it like take a year or two to get big enough or just be a shredded albeit smaller LH and compete there. it’s a tough call if you really want to be a pro. for the love of the sport? not gonna pay any bills…I would do the North Americans at middle. But The nats is a good choice. I love that you dis the Juniors. You could of won an overall and that would have been “news”. You just have to work on the lats for width, you have the structure. Looks like your traps and very thick “mid-back”. Are you active military? What sucks is no turning pro for Bodybuilding but tons of pro cards for every other division. You would of got a pro card in classic. Man, so many competitors in every other division. its the savior of “the Sport”, Classic is similar to the old AAU, Nabba rules as far as height and weight, so just merge the two and get rid of anything over 240 unless your 6 ’ 5". Awesome showing. Pics are hard to judge by but I’m old school and when your on a big stage at the national level you have to come prepared, know how to pose , Color, color color…The lightweight is he was coached on posing and had any color would of really looked good in most shots. Anyone can see, you have all the bodyparts and they flow. great job!

I just read what you were using as far as “supps”. Do you have a trusted friend that looks at you or a “coach” This is not something to ruin your health over. You respond very well to the things your doing.

My brother!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words and the assessment of my physique.

This is why I love this forum, as I can be honest about my supplementation, and you all can can be extremely honest when giving feedback.

Especially those of you who know what it’s like to get on stage.

Yes I was middle-weight, I weighed in at 165lbs then stepped on stage at 171lbs after having carbs and a couple sweets that morning. I compete at Middle-Weight for all shows I’ve done except my very 1st show in 2012 when I was 155lbs.

I was Marine Corps from 2008-2012, @DirtyDaver and I were in the same platoon sending rounds down range together. He’s one of my best friends and he’s really diggin the site also.

Yes at Jr. Nationals, they gave out 36 PRO-CARDS!!! 36… None of which were for us.

I also agree with you, Classic and Physique divisions have grown exponentially, which is great for the sport.

So once I garner Pro-Card, (and I say this humbly, as I know it takes years to acquire) I want to compete as a big Middle-Weight 175-177lbs are a small light heavy 180-185lbs, so I’d be in the 212 category once I turn pro.

That’s the plan at least.

I don’t experiment with a lot of compounds, I do, however, really like Tren and Avavar. I like these because there is no estrogen I have to worry about.

I take very small amounts which is why my sides are very little. I’ve experimented over time and now have an understanding of how my endocrine system will react to certain compounds.

I’m very aware of side affects and how hazardous these compounds can be if taken too long, if mixed with the wrong compound and at the end of the day if you don’t know what you’re doing.

I already walk around at a low body fat percentage, but the Tren gives me this dry, grainy, 3D look.

I can control the inner rage that it brings because the dosage is so low, 50MG twice a week for 8 weeks. I also add the Anavar as it helps me put on lean muscle while remaining dry, and I do not lose it once done.

I run both of these 2-3 times a year and that’s it. Got blood work back and everything is fine besides blood pressure being a little high from sodium intake.

Troy Alves was a beast in his day, great posing, air force vet, true professional and a wonderful ambassador for the sport.

Thank you again for the comparison…

I wanted to win overall so bad!!!

I’ve been told repeatedly that a big man who is hard, dry, tight and excellent poser will always beat a smaller man who is dry, tight, hard and an excellent poser.

Just a part of the game…

( So what about Lee Labrada, Lee Priest, & Shaun Clarida, beating these massive open guys??? )

At least I won my division, and I’ll continue to work hard to further prepare myself for the stage.

Again, thanks for noticing my brother…

Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back