All I wanna run for the rest of my life

Well said…of course I’m making my late 40 push to glory. A few things are different…I am finding. Moderate? I watched nick T. On you tube…claiming 2 Bayer promos plus the usual. 200 ? Have you done that low. I have good genetics, you do, but 200?

I have gone as low as 100mg/wk combined with my TRT dose. I can’t say that this low of a dose translated into any muscle growth or preservation. I was using it at that specifically for the proposed immune system boost. On cycle I have had excellent results at 400mg/wk, even in a slight deficit.

My goals and purposes are a bit different than yours @rnmuscle so you might not see a perceived benefit at moderate or lower doses.

You are a competitor. I am just an old guy who looks great naked… Small balls and all. 🙈

Last edited:
Well, umm this is it. I need to see if I can duplicate a few things…I’m ten years late on the goal of 215 all year lean and fit…but it arriving quick, so like youve said …it harder and harder to find reasons…to keep blasting away. Especially , when I can’t walk or get a slight “test flu” and have to keep smiling at work…if we make it long enough it has to come to less is more. Even training, I used to be an avid high volume guy. I just cannot do 25 sets for chest anymore. I used to do the milos type giant sets now after an hour…rough. I even scheduled a mock diet for January to see if I can function…things change.

Hey who the hell has been liein to you about “you look great naked” the mirror does not tell all

Back