Bad news boys

Kad1

Pinnacle training and nutrition/MOD
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
Well boys, looks like I crapped out. Had PET scan Saturday and showed I have active cancer in my bones. Still not sure what that means and I stopped googling it cuz it sounds terrible. Yale has been absolutely horrific so far, giving me ZERO info. I’ve reached to to Sloan Kettering in NYC for second opinion, hopefully they’ll get back to me today. Praying for a miracle. Also reached out to Alex Kikel , he seems pretty good with alternative treatment. He’s about 3k per month to work with. Obviously I can’t afford that so going to have to tap into my 457 retirement plan.
I’ll keep ya posted

No questions, I’m reaching my hand out of you need to talk to a screen you don’t know but do know I would never repeat anywhere. No matter what. Obviously I’m I’m just a meathead nurse but patients and others have said I have compassion.🤭 Use whatever you can. Some of us in healthcare especially the researchers or “experts” have no way to help in a time of need. They sound like the Peanuts adults and teachers! I’ve had some close people go through things and it was all a different journey. I’m sure any of us on JACKED would walk a step with you. I will pray for strength for everyone involved.

If worst case bro something I heard of people doing was opening a small business, moving over for a couple years and getting the free healthcare provided that way. Cause once you open a business you have to pay into the tax system and you’ll be covered even as a temp resident. I know people that have done it here successfully.

Thanks bud. Interesting read. Looks like is application will be for skin cancer but I’m no doc lol

There’s better articles out there on it but I can’t seem to find it. There has to be something out there that can help

Back