Blood work off a cycle

Thanks man! Extremely bless, love and enjoy the community. You can literally find/get help with al you need. Will do

I always thought the medical although I guess was good steppingstone was also bad for movement for a good while. People just made to many claims on what ahit could do that people for the longest just brushed it off a people just wanting to get high so th why make up claims as miracle drug. I use to tell people do I get benefits from smoking, yes but at the end of the day I also do
Just like getting high. Doing something I enjoy in turn makes me
Less depressed

I thought that it was all bs also until I saw my friend get rid of all the oxy they gave him for cancer and he would smoke 1-2oz of loud a day and it brought him back to life he lived an extra 2 yrs because of marijuana and that’s no bs ever since then I’ve been fighting hard for medical and legalization.
Were almost there Corey Booker drafted a bill to change marijuana to a schedule 3 drug and make it medically available across the country and recreational were allowed it just needs to get pushed through and it could happen by 2022

I know glaucoma lol I mean at the beginning also some things were ridiculous but the Israeli government is who did almost all the medical research to get marijuana to were it is they laid down what it treats and what it doesn’t

Thanks brother. I am definitely more of a receiver than a giver in this community. I know once I get my life back to normal and I gain more and more experience that will change. It’s funny though to me this is my closest group of friends I have and yet it’s virtual lol. Never thought I would be one of those guys. Sometimes I think how great it would be if we all went to the same gym together and could hang out and do stuff like getting trained by @Kad1 in person and learning how to fight and things like that but then I wonder to myself maybe it’s best this way cause maybe in person we might not all get along as well. Thanks also @Poppy

Back