Blood work off a cycle

Hahahahaha. Wtf. John we will immobilize you before you know we are there then it’s hug fest mother fucker. Your gonna feel so violated when me and @Poppy are done with you.

I laughed hard reading this shit. And good one @Dirtnasty now he has to shoot us cause you brought up cardio. Thanks a lot

🤣😂😂😂

I’m told I’m a great hugger my friend Yvette use to cross the street just to hug me when she saw me walking around town. I’m sure in few years she will be hated on this board as she will big name in national dem party

Last edited:
You’re getting hugged dude… big ole rusty and dirt gonna put the man squeeze on ya then im going come in after you’re tired.

Last edited:
Haven’t talked to her much since becoming less local more national it will likely go the way that most
Do as. Mentioned before she is head of Howard dean PAC

Last edited:
On the idea of a get together, I will say this. The only other site I ever really spent a lot of time on (automotive related), about eight of us got together after about a year of posts, and each of us wound up being close friends. Still the case over a decade later. I count three of those guys now as some of my very closest friends.

Back