Combining Arimidex and Nolvadex

Yeah exactly man, been doing a lot of extra research for my future cycles, did read tren was 5x stronger & doesn’t aromatize into estrogen but you can still get gyno from progesterone raising correct? So to have caber for some of the side effects of tren… from what I read caber seems better than prami. I mean I guess some people can handle high doses of test better and others can handle Tren better? Obviously personal preference but Just wanted to throw that out there, I’m personally prone to MPB plus reading trens stronger was thinking I’d wanna run my test lower on my next cycle and higher on whatever other compound I decide to go with.

Very good point @rnmuscle about keeping esro in your system. You need estro to grow. Me personally I like to keep estro a lil on the higher side, I feel better, fuck like a champ, and appetite remains the same no matter what AAS I’m on. Nice to hear from you @rnmuscle , everything going good in your neck of the woods?

that test to tren ratio is person specific brother, i have always had better results AND lower sides running tren higher than test but my best friend is the exact opposite. caber is “better” than prami for progesterone issues and you don’t have to remember to take it before bed. you can lactate from 19-nors i knew this was a possibility before i ran them but was in the “it wont happen to me camp” but it did happen and it was weird, sorta like a thick spider web coming out of my nipple, that exact moment is when i decided bloodwork was gonna be part of my life for life

Yes you can lactate from nipples if you dont think so I have seen it first hand more than once the first time was years ago with injectable anadrol. It looked like milky water then test and deca and no ai or anything of the such didn’t know better then again later in life doing things i thought the right way ( control your estrogen and prolactin will be ok) ai and prami a must now for cycle but blood are too

Pramiprexole or Mirapex is a dopamine agonist and has really been heavily studied for depression and other diseases. The action is much different than Caber. I like the other effects of prami taken before bed. If there is a prolactin issue then caber is the one to choose. Bromocriptine is another drug that is specifically stops prolactin. Caber and Bromo are also cousins to LSD :crazy_face: IMO and studies show both can affect mood. Mirapex more so, in a good way as adjunct TX to Antidepressants…I always find it interesting how athletes got their hands on all these other drugs to combat a side effect.

I used to go trailer park hopping for lasix and potassium pills and any other meds for cancer and stuff people would sell that were related to AAS they would be like why you want this it was for my breast cancer I got pain pills for sale and I be like nope I’m here for this.

Back