Cycle you saw the most growth from?

Yessir 6000 big dog! And yes i agree im currently around7-8% bf i never get over 10%. That way your body will repartition calories towards muscle growth and fat burning. Adipose tissue (fat cells) send out a chemical in the body telling it to store more fat so the higher you allow your bodyfat to get the more fat your body will store. Thats why you really have to put a lot of emphasis on the importance of your diet brotha
035953EA-FAF8-48A2-83D7-9E1BFFAC807C

Dear god bro. There’s only one guy I can think of in my gym with that size and I usually try to not even look at him hahahaha afraid he will think I’m staring.

Damn right bro always got the full beard 😈 my arms are 22” last time i measured but ill see what they are tomm with a pump and let you know my man i feel like im growing right now so maybe they have gotten a lil bigger! Very happy with my current progress

Bro… how big are the wheels? I could only imagine being how massive you are. I finally made it back to 29 inch quads with minimal fat stored, hopefully one day they’ll be 32s

Thanks my brothas!! My legs i havebt measured in a long time ill do those also this week def very proportional to rest of my body try to keep symmetry always

Real question, how do you shop for weddings? No way you fit in dress shirt, dress pants or sport coat thats not tailored.

Funny story, I had to stand in my cousins wedding where we ordered our clothes from the same site, not thinking, I ordered mine so I matched the groomsmen attire. Didnt try them on until night before, It was tragic, looked like I had yoga pants on with my meat bulge plain in site, nothing I could do so I wore em, everyone couldnt believe they didnt rip thru the whole night… good times. lmao!!

Last edited:
I had this same exact thing happen to me at my sisters wedding. They even took all the measurements and I had made some big gains in about a month and a half after they had measured and when I was dancing it was so tight buttons popped off. Lol
Its hard to even find normal tshirts or pants that fit write.

It’s funny and I’m sure annoying at times, especially at a wedding I would imagine, but it feels great knowing your gaining enough that clothes don’t fit anymore, so WOOOOOOOOO!!

Back