Decided to go with more of a recomp instead of a full bulk

What are the elevated doses that are supposed to be were it becomes damaging because I use
.25mg 2x a week usually and that’s as low as it gets but moving forward im just using vitamin B6. Save alot of money and get the same thing done it will be part of the upcoming ugmuscle supplement lineup

So I had to check what normal medical doses of caber are and this is what I found and yes there’s alot of warnings about this medication probably not one of the best but here it is

Forms and strengths​

Generic: Cabergoline
  • Form: oral tablet
  • Strength: 0.5 mg

Dosage for high prolactin levels​

Adult dosage (ages 18 to 64 years)
  • Typical starting dosage: 0.25 mg taken twice per week.
  • Dosage increases: Your doctor may increase your dosage by 0.25 mg. This decision depends on your prolactin levels. Your doctor may increase your dosage once every 4 weeks.
  • Maximum dosage: 1 mg twice per week.
Child dosage (ages 0 to 17 years)

This medication has not been studied in children. It should not be used in people younger than 18 years.

Senior dosage (ages 65 years and older)

The kidneys and liver of older adults may not work as well as they used to. This can cause your body to process drugs more slowly. As a result, more of a drug stays in your body for a longer time. This raises your risk of side effects.

Your doctor may start you on a lowered dosage or a different treatment schedule. This can help keep levels of this drug from building up too much in your body.

Last edited:
I recently started cutting with Mast Prop, Test Prop, and Tren Ace, each at 350/week, then for a couple of weeks, I upped them all to 700/week. Sides from the Tren were too nasty at that level–horrible cough for 10 minutes upon injection, night sweats, imsomnia-- and I didn’t notice any material difference from 350. So I dropped the Tren to 350 and am keeping the Mast and Test at 700 for the next four weeks. Then to cruise.

Man it’s been 12 years or so. I want to say 500 a week with test prop. Couldn’t tell you for sure but it was enough to kill my sleep. Actually thinking about running it again at a lower dose.

2 weeks out !!! Let’s get it

@John Whats your thoughts on this? I’m on 165mg now test . I was wondering if it would be ok to starting running my test e at the 400mg a week for the first 2 weeks then throw in the tren at 200mg . Another question is when I get to the last week I should taper the dose of the tren down or is that not necessary ? And I’ll obviously be going back on my trt right after maybe stay around 250mg for a few weeks then back to trt

Last edited:
50mg ED. Have not tried the no carbs before bed thing. Does that work? I usually either drink a carton of egg whites (thanks @Rusty!) or a protein shake before bed. The former is 200 calories, but the latter is 640 calories with a lot more carbs. Maybe that’s what’s been doing it? What’s the theory?

I’m no expert but from my understanding tren uses the glycogen in your body so adding more carbs before bed replenishes the glycogen in the body keeping that tren working to its fullest all hours of the night .

Back