Decided to go with more of a recomp instead of a full bulk

I encouraged a low dose of tren @Bigmurph you’ve never used it, and say stay away from it, I’ve used it and say give it a shot. We can be all as health conscious as we want,but new things are fun to try,and who doesn’t want to try tren, even if you don’t actually do it, most guys think a lot about it.

Yes I’ll be doing a low dose nothing crazy staying at 200mg . Guess my main question was wondering if I should up my test levels prior to starting the tren . Thank you both for your opinions and knowledge

I’m not sure what to say about upping it before the tren, and I personally wouldn’t taper down, some do though…

I don’t have a problem with you reccomending tren alot of people recommend tren its just not something that I believe is worth the risk vs reward for people who aren’t competing or making money from the way they look

I completely agree that I would definitely rather be using compounds responsibly rather than using opioids which were my drug of choice.

I never have done heroin before in my life but I’ve taken all the other opioids. I don’t know why but I have something in my head that doesn’t let me go that far like ive used cocaine don’t like it but I would never smoke crack.
Its a risk vs reward thing that I don’t know maybe when I was a little kid someone drilled it into my head that whole risk vs reward thing. I just don’t know where it comes from?

Another example is I will use ephedrine hcl but I would never touch meth and there not that far apart

Last edited:
That’s good man … wow I guess there’s a lot of us out there with this in common … I grew up around family members on Heroin witch is maybe why I never did it but did end up doing all the opioids around me witch isn’t any better ! Wasn’t till I was in my mid 20s that I found my wife and she stayed right by my side while i got off the pills but still stayed on suboxone for yrs after that . That stuff only made me worse it’s nasty . Soon as my girls were born I came off withdrawal from that was bad as well found the right phsyc got me only the right medication . I got my ass in the gym and started running gear haven’t looked back since !!!

I’m the same in the drug situation I haven’t done many hard things, but pain killers and more so benzos and drinking has made my past life quite foggy and fucked up

Thank God I never went down that path or I definitely wouldn’t be alive today for sure I was so far gone that I would have never been able to come back from H or fetanyl

Back