Flash Labs BITCOIN SALE

Well shit! About to pull trigger this morning and stock a few things again and see that my bitcoin tanked. Damn you Russia!!

So, paid via Cash App once it opened, but can’t remember now what. It takes me back to QR code page.

Anything else I have left to do??

If you paid just open a support ticket for Flash and let him know you paid with bitcoin and ask if everything is good to go.

Open a support ticket for Flash on the website and he will help you. I have no access to the site. Only Flash does.
I don’t think we can do pm’s here?

I did. Someone responded and said that they would look into it and they asked for my order number and I went to go back to my orders and all my previous orders have been deleted and then I got an email from flash I assume on something called private note and the message self deleted after it was read. I don’t know I thought it was kind of bizarre

I heard just back from Flash. He says he will look and he’s sure it’s fine, and he uses private note:

We’re good and he received $$ and processed order very quickly after I messaged you. Thank you again for both of you being stellar on customer service.

Back