Flashlabs verified sponsor category

Hey @MOOSE thanks for info. If you get a chance throw up an introduction, we’d love to have you part of our community. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to hit me up brotha.

Attention ALL flash customers. If you have an email that
A: isn’t encrypted
B: has anything to do with your name
C: has your phone number or address ( yes i see it all the time)

Please change emails. And make a bullet proof password. And use Google Authenticator !! I also need all of my customers to change their passwords even if you have encrypted emails and 2FA. Safety first!!! Take 5 minutes and save yourself future problems. @Bigmurph@
@Czworeczki

Last edited:
This is reccomended to everyone if you want to be safe or you don’t have to and your basically just throwing your safety into the air and it will eventually crash into the ground.

Be safe brothers and sisters
Banned

Thanks
@johnjuanb1 and @Flashlabs

Last edited:
Its extremely smart and anyone who thinks that this is wrong in any way is completely wrong. This is protecting you this is about your safety.
Remember that thieves don’t wait in dark alleyways anymore they sit in front of computers and wait for you to let down your guard. Then they take everything from you and not having an encrypted email address is making it incredibly easy for them to do
Please everyone get to know about encrypted email services that are free and work exactly like other popular email services. In my opinion the one I use is better than any other email service.

These are probably the 2 most popular both are as simple as downloading an app or just going to there site.

Back