Flashlabs verified sponsor category

I put in an order on the flash site last night that’s seems to not have gone through. I’m 95% sure I did everything correctly. Made the transfer abs my order form on the site shows a receipt which shows the transfer confirmed. But on the order form for status it says “failed”. I put in a ticket on the site an am waiting for a reply. Just wanted to get in touch with someone to make sure I’m good to go. My user name on the site is GSoE just like it is here at UGmuscle

Good morning!
If you opened a support ticket for Flash on the website then he will get back to you and let you know if the order went through. Flash is real good about helping people. It is Sunday so he may be watching foootbal. Haha 🏈
I’ll let him know there is a support ticket for him to reply to. Have a great day! 💪

Alright cool, thank you
The site says to open a ticket on the order form but the instructions aren’t really clear. Seems to be a typo here’s what it says “ NOTE: To submit a ticket about an order, please click on Orders tab, click on the order you wish and then use the ticket area you find in the its details page.”… tried to find a tab to submit a ticket on the order page but couldn’t so I think I just made a general ticket. Gave him the order number tho…
Thanks again brother

Back