Full blown chest and shoulder work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upper chest is my weakest muscle group. I have a small fracture in my right clavicle. It’s on the inner part close to my neck. I felt it when it happened. Had been doing incline and I was feeling an uncomfortable pressure at that spot when I brought the weight down but I just pushed through. Then one day I felt a pain and within a minute there was a bump there. It’s still there today and this happened like 8 weeks ago. It was very painful in the beginning and it affected a lot of training. Now it just hurts if I sleep on it wrong or if I train upper chest to hard. So my chest has suffered and hasn’t grown at the same rate as everything else so I look a little flat in the upper chest from the side.

Not sure, haven’t gone to the doc yet. Was hoping it would get better on its own if I didn’t lift heavy. It has but def not 100%. I would say at 60%

@PHD hey bro sorry if I hijacked your thread. Didn’t mean too. I will post a new thread if I need to continue the conversation.

Oh damn bro. Hope it heals man. Be careful. And no need to apologize bro. @Poppy and his first took over my last one lol. It’s all good bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back