Getting to know the veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why everyone writes an introduction you can just search for there’s and get that information.
Im sorry brother I haven’t banned you because I don’t think that you are here to do harm the community but honestly everything you are doing is a red flag for me and my security team.

I haven’t silenced or banned you and I won’t unless you do something really bad because everyone is welcome at ugmuscle. Even if you know nothing you are welcome here because were here to help.
Don’t worry just keep moving forward but your going to have to have a thick skin and just act like an adult brother and you will be good.
Don’t sweat the small shit.

Last edited:
No worries boss but you have to remember that this stuff isn’t exactly legal and we could all get into serious shit that’s why it’s all about privacy and protection that’s what @Bigmurph is here for to keep us from harming ourselves or others

Bareback Boyz approved. On a sports forum I’m on they described the thread a few of started for bsing a romper room is f degenerates and delinquents

Hey @Bigmurph and all. I appreciate all of you. Thank you. I am just learning and have learned so much, both by experience, and by your replies.

I think I’m going to lay low for a bit, be the guy in the corner smoking a cigarette and grow. Although I really want to participate and feel some sense of accomplishment, I think I need to learn from proper form and technique on here first, just like bodybuilding I do really enjoy your forum and all the guys on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back