Got my Testosterone test back

Well, thought it would be funny to post a pic of prosthetic testicles, images came up under testicular swelling…not something I would recommend googling.

I injected in glutes today, I aspirated and it was good just air. After I pulled the needle out I had good amount of blood come out. Guessing I poked something near the surface

Kind of sketched me out. Any ideas?

Thanks

Be more stable with the needle in you is my guess. I only get blood if I’m little shaky while inserting or pulling out

You can nick a vein on insertion. It happens sometimes. It will stop. Sometimes you will get a little bruising at the site when it happens. Usually stops bleeding once you put a pressure on it. Happens sometimes. Relax. You’ll be fine. 😁

Yeah. Needle wiggle and moving around a lot gives a little blood too. And will give the illusion of PIP. Sometimes people confuse needle movement with compound PIP. But you’re right controlled needle will reduce a lot of those issues.

Thanks, I could be more stable with the needle, but I nicked on the entry Felt same thing when I pulled it out. All good just wanted to make sure

Stable stable stable

:crazy_face:👍👍

Back