How was leg day this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHD

IFBB Pro -Coach - sponsored athlete
Staff member
IFBB Pro
Hey guys checking in with you all. Who did legs this week? Did anyone try @Omegaman gruelling leg workout? I’m back on Aeres from John. It’s a brutal program.

I did an “age appropriate” version. And yes my legs were fried.

Going to hit them again tomorrow I believe. I’m tweaking y’all’s routine for my lack of equipment and age but it still works.

This spring will tell. 3-4 months on it.

I tried nair one time on my chest cause I get razor burn and literally burned my nipples and it scabbed. Worse experience ever. The embarrassment I had was unreal hahah I looked red af for a couple days 🤣🤣

They have a bunch of decent depilatory creams that work for each region of hair, but for sure, all of them say stay clear of nipples.

Last edited:
Yeah I seen that afterwards 😅 I was on fire all over! It hurt to even shower after, it didn’t even get all the hair and I had to shave it and that hurt too. It was a terrible, painful experience 😭😭

I tried and got part way through with exercise #3 (lunges only) and my quads were cooked. Did do the medicine ball hold at the end. That had my legs shaking like I was having seizures lol

Fuck nair and all that. I’ll stick to shaving and getting back waxed.

Brother I give you my word on this… if I looked like you…I’d be hairless too. I’d even shave my legs with a lady bic.

Reactions: PHD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back