Just a progress picture

I heard doing back and chest together is good when bulking
And doing squat bench and deadlift is good to do everyday when bulking what y’all think?

I don’t believe doing something every day is a good idea its going to lead to injury unless you are going to get on stage or are going for pro training 2x a day is something but I would be careful pushing your body like that

Msping more of bro split Monday chest Tuesday dead’s and back wedenesday arm day Lighter back movements Friday shoulder saturdays legs. I maybe going back to standard ppl for last eight weeks now that I can do more chest with the Monday still lore chest focused and thursday being more shoulder focused.

100mg of anadrol will definitely do wonders. This is literally the exact combo I’m going to be running my next cycle. EOD NPP I was thinking sust 250 and tbol to kick start with for 6 weeks and dump anadrol my last 6 and cruise to 16 on test. That NPP is supposed to not put on much water weight like deca. You look like it’s working very well with you.

100mg of anadrol is high honestly. I don’t know your experience but I’ve ran it and I just will always believe 50 is the sweet spot. 25 am 25 PWO or just a straight 50 PWO but straight 50 is hard on the blood pressure in my exp. (PWO) you could just stack proviron with it, a lot of guys here love proviron it’s in the same family as masteron . Not harsh on the body.

So correct me if I’m wrong but what I’ve read about NPP vs. deca the main reason deca puts on the water weight and NPP does not put as much in is because NPP levels stay consistent and deca fluctuate. I also read that NPP does not cause the deca dick problem as long as you keep your prolactin levels in check because it can spike it for some.

The Npp is good to me it’s the anadrol that takes a bit of a toll on me tbh I think I love dbol instead of so my body does because of how it reacts to it.

Back