Looking to start my next cycle...tips please

I have been doing some cardio. My end of workout routine alternates between 3 exercises. One day i’ll do abs, the next i’ll do forearms, and the next I’ll walk on the treadmill for 15 minutes at highest incline anywhere from 2.5-3.0 speed. Should I do cardio more often or for a longer duration?

I’ll check those sources out. Thank you.

Oh I didn’t think you were at all. It just advice 🙂

The first month back I dropped 6% bf and gained almost 5lbs of muscle. That’s according to the InBody machine. I’ll jump back on it on the 15th to check the results of my 2nd month back.

Agree with @NeuroRN 200mg a week split into two pins should be plenty. Readdress after you get a good routine of pinning eating training AND conditioning.

Oh I know but I figured I’d throw them into my routine for the hell of it. I’ll definitely hit the treadmill more often. is 15 minutes on those settings sufficient?

I used him 8 to 10 years ago and then kinda dipped out had kids start of the family and all that good stuff and somehow I was able to see his name on this forum and I signed up. Lol I love that his product is thin and you can easily push it through a 25. I just inquired a few little sacks of his T-ball and I can honestly say I’ve never experienced pumps like this before in my life just 25 mg a day.

I shared a handful with a couple buddies and they had the same exact reaction that I did! about a month ago I was taking free workout at my house before I went to the gym just to kinda get me a little motivated and get me in the mood and for the past two weeks I have not even had to take a pre-workout because I know what’s going to happen whenever I get there. Stuff makes me feel like one of those fitness influencers on Instagram lol and I feel like I’ve been in a better mood also I’m not sure if it’s from that or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back