Looking to start my next cycle...tips please

I’m saying stay at the elevated test level, with mast or primo, hell or even nandrolone for a year. Or more. As long as your labs say you are healthy and you feel good.

Once you have your test dose dialed in to the highest level possible without needing an AI, I would start at 200mg a week an increase mast dose to a moderate dose 350-500 a week and continue to check labs. Every 3 months. And as long as your labs are good and you’re feeling good. Carry on.

This model only works with exceptional support ancillaries. This is extremely important. And ARB to modulate the RAAS cascade as angiotensin increase with a heavier androgen load in the body creating havoc on the body. Telmisartan is the drug of choice here.

Mild BP lowering, prevents lipid skewing, cardiac remodeling, lowers hematocrit by 14% on average, it’s cardiac, renal, Neuro, and liver protective. It’s imperative. Even on trt you will reap health benefits down the line.

So to clarify, I would know the highest possible dose without needing an AI via labs after 3 months? I’ll be honest, the second part of this comment blew my mind and I’m confused as to what that stuff means.

I’ve read that the mast and tbol would be a waste at my current bf. I am wanting something to help accelerate the process of losing the bf. Any idea what could help? I’ve already been dieting and been in a calorie deficit since working out again, so progress is being made, but I’d like something to help speed it up.

Add in conditioning or extra if you’re already doing it. Conditioning is way cooler than cardio. Watch some rocky training clips on youtube…that’s old school conditioning…when you really got soul…it’s called road work.

Hitt is great. Very little time consumed and lots to be had.

Hit a heavy bag after training for a few rounds, jump rope, walk fast/slow…cut your carbs back to ~120@day.

I’m from the school of thought that fat loss chems are for that last pesky few lbs…to get you from ~12% down to single digits.

Be patient brother…it’ll all come in due time. Don’t play your best cards just yet.

I would suggest maybe reading @Kad1 training log leading up to his show. All kinds of golden info in there. Also @anabolic_geek has an excellent journey and keeps a detailed log.

I’m not being a smart azz either. Those are just my thoughts.

Maintaining muscle mass while losing bf can be done without chems but it just takes patience

Okay I can definitely do that. Should I continue taking the prescribed 1mg Anastrozole once a week? Think I can bump the TRT up to 300mg/week or should I stick with the prescribed 200mg/week?

I really doubt you will need it. I would stay at 200 to see a baseline and what that brings your levels up to.

Back