Next cycle guidance & questions

I agree with Neuro you’d want to get a feel for it and run it solely on its own and if it were me I’d do ace daily that way if there were any unwanted sides I could drop it and the TREN will clear your system quicker then TREN enth for example. This is just for future reference.

Get your feet wet with the test mast Winny cycle,stick around and gain some knowledge then next cycle hit the bigger compounds. That’s what I did, I’m confident in what I’m doing because these guys taught me a lot and I’ve done a lot of research and I’ve learned some hard lessons on my own.

Just remember, blood work takes out the guess work.

I may also cause cancer but those rats were dumb with dosage. It’s a research chemical lumped in with sarms. Lots of endurance athletes get popped for it

Just read that it can cause cancer in a short period of time.

If your gonna start hgh you shouldn’t be using a compound that is causing cancer in a short time. If you start some cancer cells the hgh is gonna be like throwing gas on a fire

One of my main questions is running AI/anti estrogen during cycle…what are my other options besides arimidex? It was while using Dbol I started feeling tenderness, & just on one side. I was using arimidex but didn’t have access to anything else.

Back