Next Pro Show

PHD

IFBB Pro -Coach - sponsored athlete
Staff member
IFBB Pro
Hey guys wanted to share a quick update as I’m in prep for my 3rd IFBB pro bodybuilding show. I did the masters world in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago and placed 4th. I’m prepping now for another.

Current stack 1000mg sust 50mg trenA 3 days a week mastering 200mg. Using @Vanta Pharmaceutical is definitely a plus. If you guys haven’t tried it yet I highly recommend it.
 
why tren A 3 days a week? i dont think ive seen that dosing pattern before, im very interested to hear your thoughts as you are clearly on a different level!
 
Hey guys wanted to share a quick update as I’m in prep for my 3rd IFBB pro bodybuilding show. I did the masters world in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago and placed 4th. I’m prepping now for another.

Current stack 1000mg sust 50mg trenA 3 days a week mastering 200mg. Using @Vanta Pharmaceutical is definitely a plus. If you guys haven’t tried it yet I highly recommend it.
Very nice! I like seeing another sustanon lover! 👍
Any pics?
 
why tren A 3 days a week? i dont think ive seen that dosing pattern before, im very interested to hear your thoughts as you are clearly on a different level!
So I do it EOD it works out to 3 days a week. TrenA is pretty strong so I don’t like using too much this far out as I get closer I’ll up it to 300-400 mg a week At 50mg EOD I feel more calm and no sides
 
IMG_4863.webp
 
Back
Top