Preparing for cycle sust, decca, drol bulk need suggestions on pct and cycle maybe sarms/ sust,decca,drol cycle / sarms/ pct course for nor19 cycle

You know if our government wasn’t so anti aas we could be running studies on people (like me lol) to get scientific research and proof on what the drol is doing to cause it. Because drol has a legit medical use. I am sure you have read the amounts of drol recommend to children and even women is around 2mg per kilogram lol. But people will say 50mg is going to make your liver shut down (as they are drinking 5-6 drinks of alcohol a day lol). I am trying to find a study where they used drol and dbol in 3rd world countries because of the lack of protein available to the people in these countries. Also for anemia and mineral deficiency. Drol worked well with no real adverse effects.

Best I can give you is shower right after your lifts. Don’t leave sweat on you and keep your e2 in range. E2 is always my culprit.

I still have acne im prone but changing your bed sheets daily was a big thing that really helped me.
I have also been using salicylic acid with cotton rounds. I believe that it works better than benzoyl peroxide.

I used to keep oxy pads in my bag and after the workout hit the sauna. Get really sweaty then jump in cold shower to rinse off and do it again. Only took a few minutes and then wiped clean with the pads. I stopped breaking out completely and skin never looked better.

Back